3.24.2009

850 the Buzz ranks the coaches

Here's a ranking from a blogger on 850 the Buzz. 

Ranking the coaches: ACC Men’s Basketball


Some people say that the NCAA tournament is about guard-play.  They’re right, but it’s probably more about coaching than anything else.  There’s a reason why teams are successful in the post season, and while the players do the dirty work, the best coaches generally do the best in the post season.  That’s why the Big East has 5 teams still at the disco while the ACC is sitting at home apart from the 2 Hall of Famers on the league’s roster of coaches.  Here’s the way I see the list.


Sidney is near the bottom of the list and for the life of me I can't think of any reasons why he shouldn't be. I want to be able to say "No, no, no" and make up a dozen reasons for why Sidney should be higher, but I can't. 

That really is kind of sad. Such is the life of the basketball program right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment