3.04.2009

Wolfpack vs. Eagles Live Blog

During tonight's game against Boston College, I'm going to be trying out a live blogging feature I discovered over on Section Six. 

Hopefully it works out okay, we shall see. 

The more I think about the game today against Boston College, the more I'm confused about how it will go. 

Just looking at the situation objectively, I feel like State has a good chance to beat the Eagles. But for some reason I have a bad feeling about the game. The main thing is the rebounding advantage the Eagles held over the Pack in Chestnut Hill in January. The 46-25 margin that day did come against a much different State lineup, as Sidney had not yet started Tracy Smith on a consistent basis, but I still have a bad feeling about tonight. I can't really pinpoint one particular thing, but I'm for sure not feeling good. 

Hopefully the Pack, in its entirety, will show up this evening and play to its full potential. That would be nice to see. 

Check back tonight for the live blog. Leave me some posts and or comments and let me know what y'all think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment