4.08.2009

A ton going on...

I'm back in action after a few days off. I was mourning the Tar Heel victory...

There is a lot going in N.C. State news.

First and foremost, TOB signed offensive lineman Robert Crisp, the No. 1 recruit in N.C. for the 2010 class. This is huge for the football program and the 2010 class. I think it proves TOB can get big name recruits in the state and not lose them to the blue school. I've heard that O'Brien has told Crisp he's the best lineman ever recruited by an O'Brien staff. If true, Crisp is the real deal because O'Brien recruited several studs while at Boston College. 

There should be more recruits coming soon with the signing of Crisp. 

In baseball, the Wolfpack picked up a huge victory over UNCW Tuesday evening in Raleigh to give Elliott Avent his 700th win. Wilmington is a solid club and for State to win the game 10-2 is huge for confidence heading through the rest of the season.The Pack have been disappointing so far, but I still think the team has the potential to be pretty good. Only time will tell...

The next big news, probably coming in the next few days, is the John Wall decision. If he ends up in Raleigh I'll be shocked, but very, very happy. A few days ago Wall said he didn't have a leader but I still believe he will follow Calipari to Kentucky. Who knows. I wish an 18-year-old and his decision on where to play basketball didn't have such an impact on my daily routine.

More coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment