3.30.2009

And the Final Four is...

...somewhat of a surprise, at least the way I see it. 

Not to say that Michigan State and Villanova aren't great teams that deserve to make the trip to Detroit this week, but I just didn't see it happening. 

I think it was more the Spartans getting through that surprised me the most. Louisville has looked so good throughout the season and especially near the end of the year and to watch what Michigan State did to them was amazing. 

UCONN and UNC are the usual suspects who everyone thought should make it this far. I'm not surprised by either of them being where they are. They both have legitimate chances to win it all and are my picks for the title game a week from today. 

I'm going to think some throughout the week and post some pre-game thoughts prior to tip-off Saturday. 

I'm also going to be returning to N.C. State sports soon. And by soon I mean as soon as there is something worth talking about. We'll see how the baseball team does against ECU Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment