8.17.2009

I'm Baaaccckkk

After a layoff that was much longer than intended, I am officially back in action on the blog scene. Obviously I have been keeping up with N.C. State since May, but I've simply let life take over and got "too busy" to update this thing as often as I should.

In case you didn't know, I'm now a graduate of N.C. State. I received my degree in history this past May and have yet to find a full-time job. I've been working part-time since May at Golf Galaxy in Cary, N.C. and have been looking for any and every opportunity to write and stay fresh.

Alright, now that I got the proverbial life update out of the way, back to N.C. State.

For those who weren't aware, the Wolfpack take the new field at Carter-Finley Stadium in a little more than two weeks. TWO WEEKS!

I'm more excited for this season that I've been for any season since Phillip Rivers left Raleigh. The Pack has a legitimate chance to contend in the ACC and even with the loss of the Predator (Nate Irving), my expectations are still high. I'm not a big prediction maker, but personally I would be disappointed if State didn't make a mid to high ACC bowl.

TOB has the program headed in the right direction and things will only continue to get better.

Keep checking back in the coming days and weeks for more updates and news about N.C. State. Also, I'm expanding my presence by adding Twitter to my blogging repertoire. You can follow me at www.twitter.com/cardiacpackblog.

Got comments? Questions? Hit me up.

1 comment: